1. Terms and conditions for making bookings
- 1.1 The service can be booked online at www.airporttransfer.ee, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com on workdays from 9 am to 4 pm.
- 1.2 When booking the service, the client must notify the Carrier of the date(s) of the journey, the journey’s starting point and destination, along with the times, the name(s) of the passenger(s) and the client’s contact information. When booking the service for a pickup at Tallinn Airport, the client must also provide the flight number.
- 1.3 By paying for the service, the Client also confirms that he/she has read and agrees with the terms and conditions of Airport Transfer.
2. Payment terms and conditions
- 2.1 When the Client is booking/purchasing the service, it is required that any previous service invoices have been settled.
- 2.2 The Carrier has the right to decline to provide the service, if
- 2.2.1 the client has not made a prepayment
- 2.2.2 the prepayment has not been received before 4 pm on the workday before the day that the service is to be provided, unless agreed otherwise.
3. Fulfilling the booking and responsibility
- 3.1 The Client has the right to use the means of transportation and auxiliary services only under the mutually agreed conditions.
- 3.2 The Carrier shall not refund the payment made by the Client if the trip is cancelled due to incorrect information being provided by the client when placing the booking.
- 3.3 The Carrier is not responsible for any changes in the indicated route, times or booked auxiliary services if these changes are caused by the activities of third parties or have occurred due to force majeure.
4. Changing and amending the booking
- 4.1 The Client has the right to change the booking he/she has submitted any workday between 9 am and 6 pm, but not later than 3 (three) hours before the commencement of the booked service.
- 4.2 When changing the booking, any price difference must be compensated before the service is provided if the service becomes more expensive.
- 4.3 When changing the booking, the Carrier shall refund the difference if there is a reduction in the price of the service.
5. CANCELLING THE BOOKING
- 5.1 If the Client cancels the booking less than 3 (three) hours before the start of the booking, 50% of the cost of the booked service shall be refunded to the Client.
- 5.2 In other cases, 100% of the cost of the booked service shall be refunded.
6. Rights of the carrier
- 6.1 The service provider has the right to refuse to provide the service and refund the fee if the passenger(s):
- 6.1.1 is (are) intoxicated;
- 6.1.2 threaten(s) the safety of the driver;
- 6.1.3 interfere(s) in some other way with the provision of the service or threaten(s) safety;
7. Confidentiality and privacy
- 7.1 The Carrier shall not disclose the personal data of the Client and passenger(s) that have been made known by the Client, except in cases where the disclosure occurs with the permission of the person or the disclosure of the data is based on legislation.
8. Final provisions
- 8.1 The Carrier has the right to unilaterally change and supplement the terms, conditions and price list for the provision of the service.